Kelly Management has a diverse portfolio of properties and property types. Every property is unique, which must be identified and addressed on an individual basis. A team of professionals work together to ensure each property receives the maximum attention it requires.
Kelly Management has a deep respect and appreciation for each of our communities. We have a partnership and strive to develop and maintain the goals of your home owners’ communities. Our team is your number one property advisor and cares about providing an enjoyable living experience for your homeowners. Kelly Management’s approach to managing your community is collaborative and will ensure that the job is done right, because we want you to have a wonderful community to call home, and we are here to make that happen!
Our inclusive management services begin with providing the right community manager for your community. We utilize a comprehensive management system to preserve your community’s assets and enhance your home values. Our multiple services may include:
- Property Management
- Property Maintenance Supervision
- Board Meeting Facilitation and Preparation
- Community Communication Programs
- Vendor Qualification and Monitoring
- California Civil Code Compliance
- Financial & Accounting
- Accounts Payable Processing
- Accounts Receivable Collection Process
- Assessment Collection and Small Claims Services
- Effective Internal Controls
- Financial Statement Preparations
- Annual Operating & Reserve Budget Preparation
- Association Banking Activities
- In-house Insurance Support Services
Active Adult Communities
Kelly Management has over 40 years of experience, managing Active Adult Communities and understands the unique challenges and needs of the Active Adult resident. Our experienced Community Managers understand that these communities are more than just a neighborhood to these residents; it’s a way of life. Kelly Management has the experience and programs to successfully manage Active Adult Communities which includes both onsite and offsite management.
We provide management services for common area facilities as well as accounting services for your properties and tenants. Our commercial property services include:
- Property management of common areas
- Accounting services
- Tenant billing
Investment/Rental Property Management
With over 50 years in Kern County property management, Kelly Management and sister company, Kelly Real Estate, are ready to guide you with all of your property management and home rental needs. Whether you are an investment property owner looking to bring customer service to a new level to maximize the income that your rental draws, or a prospective tenant in search of the ideal home for you and your family, Kelly Real Estate will serve you with honesty and integrity.
Our goal is to help take the work out of managing an investment property or renting a home, and our team members are committed to surpassing your expectations in every way we can. Contact us to learn more about our rental property management services.
Investment/Rental Property Management by Kelly Real Estate includes:
- Marketing your property on our website and in daily online classifieds
- Fielding tenant inquiries and scheduling showings of your unit(s)
- Comprehensive screening of prospective tenants
- Creation and execution leases/rental agreements
- Providing monthly and annual income reports
- Providing routine and emergency maintenance to keep your unit(s) in peak condition
- Adherence to all legal requirements in the area